1. Gustav is heading towards Atlanta. They are predicting that the tropical storm will sit over the Ark-La-Tex for awhile.
2. I know some people pray for rain. However, I hope we don't get too much. I have a drainage problem at my house that needs addressing and we have a leaky roof at the church.
3. 2 rededications yesterday at church and several new families......AWESOME!
4. The Fish Fry last night was fantastic. Tony, Pastor John and Jamie did a great job cooking for us. We had a great crowd.
5. After the Fish Fry, several of us walked downtown for Moonlight Madness. I understand why they call it Madness. There were lots of people there.
6. I'm ready for NFL action starting Thursday Night.
Post a Comment