1. This my 200th blog post. It is always a tremendous honor that people take the time to read my thoughts. There are people all on around the world that read this and the numbers amaze me. I am grateful for the opportunity and the platform.
2. Sunday was awesome.....especially Sunday Night. The presence of God was so strong in the place. The worship team did an incredible job leading us into the presence. Several more people have told me about how God set them free on Sunday Night. Awesome!
3. I am thankful for all of the Cornerstone Family who helped out at the workday on Saturday. These men, women and teens did an awesome job cleaning the Family Life Center building up. We are getting ready to begin construction in the next few months.
4. I am anticipating the "Chase The Lion" offering on Sunday, September 21st. God is going to do something awesome. This offering will go to help us finish out the Family Life Center.
5. Cowboys won this weekend! Baylor Won and Texas Won! I am excited about football season.
6. I went out to the truck at lunch and there was a puppy. Pastor John came out and he was able to get the puppy to come to him. He said it was a Pit Bull. So, we did the humane thing and took it to the vet. When Pastor John went home late this afternoon, he spotted another one under the church van. He came in and told me. So, when I got ready to leave, I drove by and saw the puppy was gone. John had taken him over to his house. So, I stopped by and we took that puppy to the vet. When I dropped John back off at his house, we heard another puppy barking. We went around to the back of the house and there was a third Pit Bull puppy. So, we drove right back to the vet. They were in shock that three healthy looking dogs were abandoned like that. If you want one, go by Dr. Smithers Vet clinic and check them out.