1. Mackenzie is doing better. We had to put her in the hospital for dehydration over the weekend. She got out on Sunday afternoon.
2. Tropical Storm Ike blew through the Atlanta area. Many people are still without power. We lost it about 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and didn't get it back until 4:20 p.m.
3. Mady loves when the power goes out. We played a board game. She and I were by ourselves because Sasha was with Kenzie at the hospital.
4. There were so many out on Sunday with illness and power outages.
5. Pastor John did an excellent job speaking on the presence of God Sunday Night.
6. What a great game tonight. I watched it on the DVR because we had an Advisory Board meeting. I caught up with 3 minutes left. Cowboys are awesome and this will put them in the driver's seat for the division.
7. The Cowboys do need to work on penalties. Way too many tonight! Overall, great game and great performances.