1. We wrapped up "The Power of Love" series. This week's message was from Luke 6. It was on "Loving our Enemies."
2. Huge props to the Staleys for doing Kid's Church to give Sasha a chance to be in the sanctuary. Thank you guys for your servant's heart.
3. Jake did a great job speaking last night. His message on obedience was fantastic. It's always great to hear from one of our Missionaries.
4. It was great having my Mom and Bill in service on Sunday Morning. I love having my family in service.
5. We had a great time at the fellowship after service last night. Several stuck around. Pastor John made an outstanding Calzone Ring. Tammy cooked some Chicken Casserole that was awesome. Plus, we watched part of the Cowboys victory over the Redskins. Most of us left about halftime. It was fun hanging with the Cornerstone family.