1. I'm excited about tomorrow's message. We're continuing the series "The Power of Love" with a message on "Loving One Another."
2. I had a great weekend with the girls. Sasha and a group of ladies from Cornerstone went to a Ladies Retreat in Maypearl, Texas. So, it was me and the girls. We had a great time. They woke me up at 6:15 this morning. I don't remember doing that to my parents....if I did, much apologies to them now. :)
3. Sasha said that the ladies had a great time at the retreat. She enjoyed the speaker and had a blast with the ladies.
4. Was pulling for LSU to upset Alabama. It was a great game. If LSU had a decent QB, they would've won that game and Texas would've been that much closer to the National Title game.
5. I was not suprised that Tech won, but that Tech blew out Oklahoma State.