1. I love God! He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I honestly do not know what or where I would be without him guiding my path. Thank you, God, for sending your son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins. I can't wait to see you in heaven.
2. I love my girls! Sasha, Mady and Mackenzie are the best! They are going to be here in about an hour and we are going to get to hang out tonight. Mady's got soccer practice and we will probably grab a bite to eat before or after.
3. I love my church! It is fun working with such great people. Dennis and Beverly are up here now working. Last night, we had a group of teenagers that stayed and rearranged classrooms to get ready for our new classes that are starting Sunday.
4. I love my family! I wish I got to see everybody more, but I have a great family. It has been nice living closer to my Texarkana Family and getting to see them more than a couple of times a year.
5. I love my friends! I am truly blessed to have great friends. I'm in a couple of different Fantasy Football Leagues. One with some friends in the Chandler area and one with guys that I went to SAGU with. I am having a blast.
6. I love this time of the year. Don't get me wrong. There are things that I love about all the seasons. I love the spring when everything is blooming. I love the summer because of vacationing and the longer days. I love the briskness of the winter and the holiday season. There is nothing that compares to fall. The beautiful colors of changing leaves. NFL. College Football. Friday Night Lights. The crispness of the air. I love fall. This is by far my favorite time of the year.
My life is good. I'm a blessed man.