There are several thoughts racing through my mind today.
1. I am sick. Pastor John and I have been working on the floor in the fellowship hall for almost two weeks. I am give out. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, I need to go back in there and get busy now. I have burned the candle at both ends that I've made myself sick. We have to get the floor finished because we are having Wednesday Night meal this week and need the fellowship hall.
2. The Floor is looking good. Pastor John has really done an outstanding job. He has worked on it when I've had to go other places or prepare for Sunday messages. He is a God send to Cornerstone.
3. Great College Football Weekend! Baylor whips Iowa State and Texas beat OU. Anytime that OU gets beat by the 'horns, it is a great game. :)
4. Pro Football - Not a good weekend....Cowboys lose and then lose Romo for up to 4 weeks. I'm not really expecting much now. Look at how the Patriots have played without Brady.
5. We went to a Gaither Concert on Friday Night. It was a good show, but a LOOOOONG show. We didn't get in until after 1 am early Saturday Morning.
6. Yesterday, we had lunch at my grandparents in Texarkana. My aunt made a great spread. Ham, Pork Loin, Mac-n-cheese, great desserts, etc. We celebrated my Granddaddy's birthday. He turned 86 on Friday. We don't take forgranted these times because we didn't have them when we lived in OKC. It's great to be able to see everyone.......and the food is good too. :)
7. I won in both Fantasy Football Leagues this week. :) In one league, I beat my friend, Darrell, by 0.31 points.
Post a Comment