1. We estimate over 500 people were on campus throughout the night.
2. We gave away 320 Hot Dogs!
3. I want to thank all of our workers. Many people chipped in and help. There were over 90 of our regular attenders that were at the Fest. Many of those were working in different areas. Church Family, YOU DID AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU!!!
4. Alex is a 12 year old 7th grader who comes to the church periodically. He helped clean up instead of heading immediately to the after-fest concert for teens. Alex did awesome.
5. I would love to write everyone's name down that helped, but I'm sure I'd forget someone. Thank you so much. We couldn't have done it without you.
6. One of the highlights of the night was getting suprised by Sasha's parents and my Aunt and Uncle. Sasha's parents drove up from Kilgore to come to the Fun Fest. My Aunt and Uncle came down from Texarkana. They wanted to see the girls in their costumes.
7. About 30 students stuck around for the After-Fest Concert. I heard a little bit of our youth band and they sounded incredible.
8. I wanted to say a special thanks to Susie Staley. She entered in all the information and got the follow up mailout ready for stamps/labels. Pastor John also pitched in helping with the Follow Up.