1. Sunday Night, we had one awesome Crawfish Boil at the church. It was awesome. We had some great food and great fellowship.
2. Sasha correctly predicted all 4 Final Four teams. I got 3 of the 4. Texas let me down. :)
3. I'm reading a great book called "Just Walk Across The Room" by Bill Hybels.
4. I'm not Bobby Flay. Tonight, I cooked and made Taco Salads. So, I thought I'd do what I'd seen done on Food Network and make a special sauce/dressing.....sort of Southwestern Ranch. Well, let's just say.....it was NASTY. I put some ranch dressing, spices, Roasted Red Peppers (like I've seen Guy Fieri use on Food Network), Green Chiles and some Sour Cream. I think the mistake was that I used the Red Peppers and the Chiles and too much Ranch. Oh well, I may never have a show on Food Network, but I love to cook. BTW, the sauce/dressing never made it to the table.
5. 3 months are gone in 2008. How are you doing on the One Year Bible Challenge? I've completed all 3 months in the New Living Translation and the Message. It is my goal to read the entire Bible through in two different translations as my personal devotions in 2008. I challenge you to start today. Start with April 1 and read the rest of the way with us and then pick up the first three months in 2009.
Post a Comment