1. We had a great Father's Day weekend. Sunday, I spoke on having a fire shut up in our bones. We need the Holy Spirit so that we can be witnesses. After service, we went to my grandparents in Texarkana for a great lunch.....homemade fried chicken and strawberry cake. :)
2. I'm excited about Pastor John coming in today. Pastor John will be leading the Youth Service tonight. I believe the best days are ahead for CSI:, our student ministry.
3. I need to be more consistent in blogging.
4. Can you believe the beatdown the Lakers took last night? Wow, that series and that game only added major fuel to the Celtics/Lakers rivalry. Now, the Mavs need to make a huge deal this summer like the Celtics did last summer.
5. Continue to pray for Peyton. He needs a miracle.
Post a Comment