1. We had a great weekend at Cornerstone. This weekend, we started a brand new series called "Bringing The Heat!" This week's sermon was "The Bush Is On Fire." It was based off the story of Moses and the Burning Bush.
2. We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday with my family in Texarkana. It was a fun day. Burgers, Hot Dogs and Banana Pudding....can't beat that. :)
3. A Belated Happy Mother's Day to all moms especially to two special ladies my Mom.....without her, I wouldn't be here. :) and my wife, the mother of my children.
4. So, I'm still having problems with my computer. I don't want to do this, but I'm about to take all my files off and completely start from the beginning. I may work on that tonight after our Advisory Board Meeting.
5. Got to run....I'm about to head over to the Wesley House for 30 minutes of singing hymns with the residents of the Wesley House. I look forward to this time. I've been going the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month.