On social networks this month, many have listed things they are thankful for each day. I decided to write a blog about it.
1. Most importantly, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He's the reason I make it through life. I can not imagine life not serving Him.
2. My wife, Sasha. I am the first to admit that I married out of my league. She is an incredible wife, mom, teacher and person.
3. My girls, Mady and Mackenzie. They make me smile, laugh and are a true joy to me.
4. My family. I am especially thankful for my Godly heritage. So glad my parents raised me and my sister in church. I'm also thankful for the kindness my (other) family, Sasha's parents and family, show me.
5. My friends. I have a group of guys that are true friends and have been that way for years. You guys know who you are.
6. My church families, past and present. It is an honor to serve the great people of Northside. God has used every ministry stop to shape me in to the person I am today.
7. My Pastors - These are the men who have touched my life from childhood to now. BJ Smith, Paul Palser, Brent Williams (my youth pastor in high school), Tom and Scott Wilson, Dennis Land, Mickey Ellis, Kayln Brassfield and Jimmy White. I have learned so much from each of these Godly men.
What are you thankful for?