First off, sorry for the lack of posts lately. I am looking at redesigning the blog in the next few days. Look for regular updates...
What's been happening.
1. Today's my 38th birthday! Love my family and friends that have helped made it special.
2. Thanks to my boss, Pastor Jimmy White, for taking me out to Buffalo Wild Wings for my birthday! :)
3. Sasha graduated last weekend from Lamar University. I'm super proud of her. She graduated with her Masters of Education in Administration.
4. We're gearing up for a busy summer.....camp, district council, vbs, vacation, etc. :)
5. Can't wait for the Mavs game tonight. :)
6. Kenzie is playing T-Ball...she has two more games left.
7. Mady made the A-Honor Roll for the entire year. I went to her end of the year assembly today where she received her medal for her achievement.
More to come soon.
Blessings on you all,