The weather was perfect for a lot of great activities. There was a tropical storm that hit Mexico that brought sporadic rain and cooler temperatures. Besides Sea World, there were some other great things that we did.
1. Riverwalk - Can you really go to San Antonio without going to the Riverwalk? We had a great time walking down the riverwalk. It has been 4 years since our last visit to San Antonio. Since that time, they have expanded the riverwalk. It looked like they were still in the early stages of that, but I expect that there will be a whole lot more shops and restaurants popping up there soon.
2. The Alamo - I love the history and nostalgia of this place. To think there was blood shed on that hallowed ground for my freedom is a humbling thought.
3. Rivercenter Mall - the Girls loved the Hello Kitty store. Of course, I had to stop by the Dallas Cowboys Pro shop. I even bought a couple of Baylor Shirts at the Champs there. :)
4. San Antonio Zoo - We had a blast at the zoo. This was really the only thing that the rain messed up. The rain cut our trip short. They had the biggest snake I've ever seen in my life and an awesome Africa exhibit complete with what looks like an aquarium, but then you notice the huge hippos in there. It was awesome. We will go back again.
5. San Antonio Children's Museum - If you have small children, this is a great interactive museum. The girls loved it. They have a grocery store that the kids can shop at.....complete with fake food and mini shopping carts. The girls had a blast with all the exhibits.