1. Sasha and I had a blast leading the X-treme Kids Team yesterday. We are giving our awesome Kid's director, Shauna, the month of December to recharge for the new year. I have to admit that I was a little winded after the motion songs. It was fun though. :)
2. We had lunch with the staff and one of the great couples of our church yesterday. I love hanging out with them.
3. As of today, I've dropped 11 pounds since dropping Caffiene and watching what I eat. :) Now, if I can continue it through all the Christmas Parties we have over the next two weeks.
4. Cowboys lost yesterday....not suprising. It is December right. I am disappointed that we jumped to a 10 point lead only to give it up.
5. Longhorns playing for the National Championship is sweet! Now, if I can make it through the next month listening to all the SEC elitist and their boasting. LOL
6. Read 1 Peter today in my devotional. I think all husbands need to hear this scripture. 1 Peter 3:7 (NLT) "In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered." I don't want my prayers to be hindered...so, I'm gonig to treat my wife right. :)....and because she's awesome and I love her.