What's been happening....
1. Hell House was last week. I played the part of Jesus in the heaven scene. Had a blast hanging with Corbin and seeing the groups coming through.
2. Trunk or Treat was on Saturday night. Awesome event!
3. Friday Night, we went to eat before Hell House to celebrate Mady's Report Card. She made the "A Honor Roll." We went to On the Border at her request. :D
4. I drove to Little Rock on Sunday Afternoon. I attended some meetings at First A/G, North Little Rock to see how they do things. It was awesome. Thanks to Pastor Rod and team for making me feel welcome and allowing me the opportunity to learn.
5. I also got to go to the Stryper show while I was there. It was the 25th Anniversary of the release of the Yellow and Black Attack. Great show and great time hanging with Brian.
6. I am reading Scott Wilson's new book "The Next Level" - if you are going through a tough time, I'd recommend you reading it. www.journeytothenextlevel.com
Post a Comment