1. I decided to take a vacation from Blogging during the Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!
2. We made the short trip to Texarkana for Thanksgiving. As usual, the food was excellent and there's nothing like watching the Cowboys win on Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving is definitly one of my favorite holidays.
3. The Christmas season is upon us. We are starting a special Holiday Season Series entitled "Unwrapped" next Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this series.
4. I caught the tail end of the LSU/Arkansas game. What a game! For you LSU fans that read this blog, I am sorry to bring this up. I am not a fan of either school. However, I think the upset is good for College Football. I just wish the powers that be would institute a playoff system. It looks like this year the National title game could be Missouri/West Virginia or Ohio State/West Virginia or Ohio State/Georgia.
5. I am looking forward to our first Guy's Night Out at Cornerstone. We are going to Dennis Smith's house on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. There will be hamburgers and hot dogs. Plus, we will be watching the Cowboys and the Packers play.
Post a Comment