1. Kenzie has been sick most of the week. Then, Tuesday Night, I came down with a stomach virus. So, I haven't had much of a chance to blog. In fact, yesterday, I stayed in bed all day.
2. I really appreciate the ladies that brought food for our family last night. They heard that Kenzie and I were sick. So, they loaded up some of the food from the Wednesday Night Meal and brought it to us. It really meant a lot to us. Thank you so much Tammy and Maurine.
3. I woke up this morning to non-stop ESPN coverage of Terrell Eldorado Owens departure from the Dallas Cowboys. To me, this means that there are no more excuses. It's time to win and win it all. If Dallas was a favorite last year entering the season with TO and without Roy Williams, then they should be a favorite entering the season this year. Nothing less than a playoff win is deemed a failure. I'm looking forward to Football Season.
4. I'm gearing up for Sunday. Last week was awesome. This week, we are looking at the Helmet of Salvation. I can't wait. :)
5. Well, after many months of me trying to convince Sasha she needed to get on Facebook, she finally caved in and signed up for an account. You can check out her profile here.
Post a Comment