Wow! This week has flown by and it's hard for me to think about this Sunday being the last one in February. Here's some things that captured my attention this week.
1. Prayers for those who are sick...especially my Granny, Bro. May and Mr. Stuart...Also, my mom who broke her finger last weekend.
2. Sunday's Message - I'm looking forward to communicating about the Shield of Faith. We've got to Wield The Shield!
3. The NBA All-Star Weekend - I'm a sucker for All-Star weekend. Next year, it will be in Dallas and I want to go. 100,000 people packed into the new Cowboy's stadium for the All-Star game. Plus, I'd love to be in the arena for the dunk competition. Lebron has thrown his name into the hat for next year's competition.
4. Danny Gokey - The next American Idol. He's a "church music director" whose wife passed away shortly before he tried out for Idol. I love his voice.
5. Galatians - I'm loving the Bible Study on Wednesday Night. I personally am learning so much about the churches of Galatia and those who were teaching a false doctrine. It has been eye opening. Come check it out on Wednesday Nights at 7:00 p.m.
6. Valentine's Day - We took the girls to Shreveport for our annual trip to Build a Bear to buy bears for their birthdays. We welcomed "Bunny" (Kenzie's new bunny) and "Valentine Bear" (Mady's new Panda Bear) to the family. Mady got to choose the restaurant and she chose Buffalo Wild Wings because she knows that I like that place. I also suprised Sasha and the girls with Valentine's presents before we left the house.
It's been a good week. I really am looking forward to this weekend. :)
Post a Comment